Three Stars Monday, y’all.
Our good friend Scott Lewis finishes his tenure with us as Bourne returns tomorrow, likely peeling from a horrifying sunburn. Or so we assume. We had a fun show today to start the final week of the NHL season (which is crazy).
* The Devils & Oilers being eliminated from playoff contention
* The Minnesota Wild struggling to hold on
* Jack Edwards saying things he probably shouldn’t
* Nathan Horton being an idiot
* Matt Cooke’s rehabilitation
* The Rangers getting hot
* The rules of playoff beards
* The Leafs clinching (deal with it)
* And more stuff
You can listen to it here: