Hello! It’s podcast time again – this week I was joined by Backhand Shelf’s own Dave Lozo, to talk about some very important things (but primarily Joe Thornton’s penis).
* Max Lapierre, Patrick Kaleta and other “rats”
* “Advanced” stats usefulness from a centrist viewpoint
* A reporter and a player discuss whether Joe Thornton’s comments were on the record
* Peter Chiarelli’s comments on Tyler Seguin
* The starts by the Rangers and Devils
* And much more
All told, it was a good chat, if you can push through a few minutes of me talking solo about being okay with the Yakupov scratch, and the impending doom of the Calgary Flames. (The record of the teams they play on their upcoming road trip is 20-9-1, by the way. I didn’t miscalculate, I misspoke.)
There’ll be another podcast later this week with an in-studio guest as well, so stay tuned for that.
You can listen to Lozo and I here: