We’re back! This week I was pleased to be joined by Patrick Burke, co-founder and former executive director of You Can Play, former scout for the Philadelphia Flyers and current Director of Player Safety for the NHL.
Patrick’s a smart dude that I’ve got a lot of respect for, so I hope you’ll enjoy our chat.
* The NHL’s process
- How they select the dicey hits
- The layers of decision-making
- The hearings
* What role prior history and injury play
* Video production, video for non-calls
* And (seriously), much more
You can listen to it here: