Welcome to the pilot episode of Guess the Suspension, the new game show where we look at a few controversial incidents from the NHL and try to figure out if an action is worthy of suspension, and if so, how many games? Each episode will feature a fun trick you can use to help win future games. I’m your host, Howard “The Kandy Man” Kanderton. Get out a piece of paper and a pencil at home, because we can all play this from the comfort of our computer chairs! Now let’s get started! And remember… if you figure out the trick, don’t spoil it for other people.
Archive for the ‘Game Shows’ Category
- On The Regroup: Patrick Kane climbs scoring list, Wild win with minimal shots & more
- Sometimes fighters fight for selfish reasons, not for the good of the team
- On The Regroup: Hat tricks for Skinner & Hall, Marty St. Louis has a mere two
- On The Regroup: Subban & Team Canada, Courturier blows up, & Cam Janssen ate a right
- Backhand Shelf Podcast, featuring Dallas Stars color analyst Daryl Reaugh, & Dave Lozo
- The Rangers have extended Henrik Lundqvist for many years, many dollars; they basically had to
- On The Regroup: Crosby went Crosby, Roussel stirs the the pot & Foligno scores a beaut
- Which team will eventually overtake the Toronto Maple Leafs for the last playoff spot?
- A look at the 2013-14 shootout, and the 10 surprising players who are letting their teams down
- On The Regroup: P.K. Subban doubles as a goalie, and Olli Jokinen gives the Jets the fuel they need
- Systems Analyst: The Ottawa Senators line changes against the Red Wings were hilarious
- On The Regroup: Kesler grabs a pair, and Daniel Alfredsson’s return to Ottawa goes perfectly