* Brad Richards had a goal and an assist. I always root for that guy, so I approve.
* Leafy goodness: my old ECHL linemate Trevor Smith scored the OT winner, while Kadri grabbed a pair and Bernier stopped 48 of 50 shots. Nahbad.
* The Sharks got owned, which was weird. Kunitz had two, which means Crosby had a quiet three assist night.
* Okay, Marty St. Louis, we’re all soooo impressed. You’re older and good at hockey, we get it. Two goals last night gives him 12 and 14 in 28 games this year. Jebus.
* Jeff Skinner had a hat-trick vs. Nashville. I feel bad that this kid gets hurt all the time.
Totally under-rated scorer.
* Jeff Skinner AND Taylor Hall had hat-tricks? It’s a fantasy hockey miracle for Bourne (not if you’re playing me, I guess).