* The Winnipeg Jets were tied 2-2 with the NY Rangers when Olli “you must be” Jokinen took over and scored two third period goals to push the Jets past the Rangers. That gives him six on the year (he also added an assist earlier in the game).
* Ondrej Pavelec stopped 35 of 37 shots, which helps.
* Max Pacioretty and Alex Galchenyuk both scored while totalling four shots. Their teammates Rene Bourque (one and one) and David Desharnais (two assists) both had two point nights. Carey Price, meanwhile, stopped 28 of 30 shots.
* Josh Harding stopped all 21 Flyers’ shots for a shutout, pushing him back to the top of the league leaders in goals against (1.45) and shutouts (3).
* Tyler Toffoli scored twice for the Kings, and Mike Richards added two assists as they snuck past the Blues 3-2. Ben Scrivens helped out by stopping 25 of 27 shots.