Alright then, on to the Lakers in the Staples Center. Most of you probably think the Raptors don’t stand a chance in this game, but according to ESPN’s Accuscore projection, the Raptors actually have a 10 percent chance of handing the Lakers their first loss of the season. This, of course, makes me think of this clip — where Lauren Holly represents Accuscore and Jim Carrey reps Raptors fans.
Luke Walton is questionable for tonight’s game with a strained hamstring, which should affect the Lakers in much the same way a broken nail would affect my opinion of Adriana Lima.
1. Is DeMar DeRozan going to try to drive relentlessly on Kobe Bryant and test his healing right knee? Phil Jackson thinks Kobe’s not quite 100 percent and could possibly be exploited on the defensive end.
2. How will Andrea Bargnani fare matched up against Pau Gasol, one of the NBA’s two best big men?
3. Will Reggie Evans and Matt Barnes get into a fight while arguing over which one of them is more “gully“?
4. Do you think Reggie will bring Lamar Odom some Canadian candy like Smarties and Coffee Crisp?
5. Will Jay Triano have another “WTF you gonna do” moment when asked to explain why his team got dismantled by the Lakers?
Start time: 10:30 PM ET
Liveblog: Natasha Alibhai on theScore.com and ScoreMobile
Probable starting lineups
Toronto: Jarrett Jack, DeMar DeRozan, Linas Kleiza, Reggie Evans, Andrea Bargnani
Utah: Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol
Tonight’s pregame song is “Party People” by N.E.R.D. featuring T.I. Hey, it’s Friday so we might as listen to some feel-good music before the Raptors get their asses handed to them.