Now that the Raptors ended their losing streak, the Bucks have to be scared about this momentous momentum shift. I’m kidding, of course. In reality, the Bucks are on a four-game losing streak of their own and they’re trying to salvage their season, so they probably see this game as a golden opportunity to snap out of their slump.
Leandro Barbosa is listed as “questionable” for this game which means we might see him tonight. Whether or not you actually want to win this game will affect your opinion about whether you’d like to see him in uniform.
Toronto: Jerryd Bayless will miss tonight’s game with a sprained knee, while Leandro Barbosa is reportedly a gametime decision.
Milwaukee: Drew Gooden is out indefinitely with plantar fasciitis. Michael Redd is Michael Redd, so he’s still out.
1. How many cheeseheads will be in tonight’s crowd at the Bradley Center?
2. Did Andrew Bogut ruin his free throw shooting when he destroyed his arm last season? He’s shooting 42 percent from the line this season.
3. Do you think the Bucks regret trading Amir Johnson and Sonny Weems for Carlos Delfino and Roko-Leni Ukic in August ’09?
4. What are your thoughts about Trey Johnson so far? Now that he’s on his second 10-day contract for the Raptors, they have to decide by next Wednesday if they’re going to let him go or sign him for the rest of the season.
5. The Raptors and Bucks have the two best mascots in the NBA, but which one is better? I’m going to assume you’re familiar with The Raptor’s work. But are you aware of how awesome Bango the Buck is.
Start time: 8:00 PM ET
Probable starting lineups
Toronto: Jose Calderon, DeMar DeRozan, Sonny Weems, Amir Johnson, Andrea Bargnani
Milwaukee: Brandon Jennings, Carlos Delfino, Corey Maggette, Ersan Ilyasova, Andrew Bogut
Since the Packers won on Sunday and since the Raptors are playing in Milwaukee tonight, I might as well feature “Green and Yellow” by Lil Wayne as tonight’s pregame song. In my humble opinion, it’s the best team fight song of the year. (Note: I’m aware the year is just over a month old.)