Start time: 8:00 PM ET
Probable starting lineups
Toronto: Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan, Landry Fields, Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas
Oklahoma City: Russell Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Kevin Durant, Serge Ibaka, Kendrick Perkins
Toronto: No injuries reported.
Oklahoma City: No injuries reported.
- Surely I’m not alone in being relieved because I have a legitimate excuse to not watch American political pundits punditing about tonight’s presidential election when the outcome is pretty much locked in. Regardless of how the election turns out… Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos.
- For what it’s worth, if there was an election night show like this, I’d definitely PVR this game to watch it.
- I can’t remember the last time I was more pumped about a positional matchup in a Raptors game than this Lowry-Westbrook matchup.
- The Raptors and Thunder only faced each other once last season and the Thunder won 91-75.
- I’d completely forgotten about this, but the Raptors weirdly won both games against the Thunder in the 2010-11 season, even though the Raptors finished with a 22-60 record and the Thunder finished 55-27.
- I’m trying very hard not to get too excited about Kyle Lowry, but it’s already evident that he’s probably, at worst, the third-best player in this franchise’s history. Bold statement after three games, I know, but… do any of you want to disagree with me on this?