Start time: 7:00 PM ET
Channel: Sportsnet One
Probable starting lineups
Toronto: Jose Calderon, DeMar DeRozan, Linas Kleiza, Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas
Utah: Mo Williams, Gordon Hayward, Marvin Williams, Paul Millsap, Al Jefferson
Toronto: Kyle Lowry, Landry Fields and Alan Anderson will miss tonight’s game.
Utah: Mo Williams is probable, Earl Watson is questionable.
- Jamaal Tinsley finished with zero points and 14 assists for the Jazz against the Suns on Saturday. He was the fifth player since 1985 to dish out that many dimes in a game without scoring any points — the other four were Fat Lever, Greg Anthony, Anthony Carter and Rajon Rondo.
- If the Raptors lose tonight, they’ll match their 1-6 start from the 2010-11 season when they finished with a 22-60 record.
- The Raptors have a depressing 8-23 record all-time against the Jazz.
- The Jazz and Raptors met just once last season, and the Raptors triumphed 111-106 in double overtime.
- I don’t think my enthusiasm for watching, rooting for and writing about this team could be any lower than it is right now. I could really use a random, unexpected Raptors win tonight.