Start time: 7:00 PM ET
Probable starting lineups
Toronto: Jose Calderon, DeMar DeRozan, Dominic McGuire, Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas
Indiana: George Hill, Lance Stephenson, Paul George, David West, Roy Hibbert
Toronto: Kyle Lowry, Landry Fields and Alan Anderson will miss tonight’s game.
Indiana: Danny Granger is expected to be out until at least early January.
- The Pacers beat the Raptors 90-88 in Toronto’s home opener on October 31, when George Hill scored the winning basket with two seconds left in the fourth quarter.
- Indiana won four straight over the Raptors, and their last seven matchups in Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- The Pacers are favored by nine points in this game. I’m not a betting man, but coming off the Raptors’ triple-overtime marathon last night, I would think the smart money is on Indiana tonight.
- With Danny Granger on the sidelines, the Pacers have struggled to generate offense — they’re 26th in offensive efficiency and tied for second-last in field goal percentage.
- In the first season of his new four-year, $58 million contract, Roy Hibbert is averaging 8.7 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.6 blocks while shooting 38.4 percent from the field and 45.5 percent from the free throw line. He’s on my fantasy team, of course.