— RaptorsPR (@RaptorsPR) November 20, 2012
Start time: 7:00 PM ET
Probable starting lineups
Toronto: Jose Calderon, DeMar DeRozan, Dominic McGuire, Andrea Bargnani, Jonas Valanciunas
Philadelphia: Jrue Holiday, Jason Richardson, Evan Turner, Thaddeus Young, Kwame Brown
Toronto: Kyle Lowry, Landry Fields and Alan Anderson are still out.
Philadelphia: Andrew Bynum is out, while Nick Young is probable.
- The NBA injury report on CBSSports.com lists Nick Young as being probable for tonight’s game. Under the injury column for Young, it simply lists “Head”. I’m pretty sure there’s a joke there.
- The Sixers beat the Raptors 93-83 on November 10 in Toronto, and the Sixers outrebounded the Raptors 46-35 in that game.
- Toronto has had a difficult time scoring against Philly recently, averaging just 84.3 points in their last six matchups.
- Andrea Bargnani is one Raptor who has not had trouble putting up points against the Sixers, averaging 23.2 points over his last six games against Philly.
- Even though Jrue Holiday averages 4.9 turnovers per game, the Sixers are third in the NBA in fewest turnovers (13.5) — the Raptors are second (13.2).