Now that Jerry Sloan has resigned from the Jazz — yes, really and yes, it’s weird — he’s going to find himself with all kinds of time on his hands to do all those activities he’s always wanted to do. But what, exactly, will Jerry Sloan be up to? We’ve got some great ideas…
- Parting his hair on the other side of his head for at least a day.
- Trading in his old tractors for even older tractors.
- Finding out what happened to Robert “Tractor” Traylor.
- Finally seeing what that band named after him is all about.
- Teaching the flex offense to various farm animals.
- Going to start a blog dedicated to reliving the half-season he coached Tom Gugliotta’s tattoo.
- Might try a smile out, just to see how it feels.
- Traveling somewhere exotic, like Wyoming.
There are about a million other things the legendary coach could do now that he has all this free time. Let’s hear ‘em down below.