This is going to be a very tough decision, but I have all the confidence in the world that all you Jonesers out there will be able to make the right choice. Simply put, you need to figure out which of these two mishaps is most egregious — Michael Beasley’s willowy Afro or Andray Blatche’s misspelled jersey. Like I said, tough call but you can do it.
Photographic evidence of each is present after the jump, along with some reasons why each might be the worst.
Michael Beasley’s hair is the worst because…
- He did it on purpose.
- This isn’t a Bone Thugs-n-Harmony video.
- He’s done this before — twice — and still doesn’t realize he looks ridiculous.
Andray Blatche’s jersey is the worst because…
- As Unsilent Majority told me, “‘Baltche’ is the same noise I make when Dray takes a fadeaway j with 14 seconds left on the shot clock.”
- It’s really hard to understand how this mistake could be made when you have the letters in front of you as there is basically no alternate spelling for “Blatche.”
- This is the third time something like this has happened to the Wizards in 33 days.