Just a few quick observations from last night’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”:
- I don’t know about you, but Evan Turner, Andre Iguodala, LaMarcus Aldridge and Greg Oden are almost too magnetic of personalities for my taste.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has beautiful handwriting.
- After seeing him smile throughout the whole thing, I kind of understand why Iguodala grimaces all the time.
- Greg Oden ate an entire thing of ice cream by himself in less than a minute. Good for the knees, I’m sure.
- Evan Turner’s voice is simultaneously his best and worst quality, but it is kind of gross he plays with his belly button all the time. I bet his fingers stink.