Important notes from Amar’e Stoudemire’s BET Hip-Hop Awards rant:
- Entities who should stand up: Miami, New York, Polk County, the Knicks.
- The Knicks are still back.
- We are here now.
- It was Amar’e who brought Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks, not Isiah Thomas, Donnie Walsh or any other Knicks executive.
- Jay-Z should keep doing his thing.
- The Mavericks need to watch the throne (Jay-Z pun) because the Knicks are coming for it.
Got it? Good. Quiz about who should and shouldn’t stand up early next week. Study up because it’s a third of your grade.