Oh man, this takes me back to the early days of NBA players showing up on Twitter and being just as weird as normal people. I’m not sure if Dahntay Jones’ come hither kitty that is probably supposed to be a manly tiger is as funny as Ray Allen’s full-on tiger face getup, but it’s just nice to be reminded of ancient NBA memes from time to time.
Plus, it gives us a chance to make some cat jokes about Dahntay Jones, which is something all of us are always hoping to do.
- More like Dahntay Calicones.
- Solid pickup for the Dallas Meowvericksm but he seemed like such a perfect fit in Charlotte.
- Ahhhh, the elusive Dahtabby cat.
- Wonder if he got his invitation to the Jellicle Ball.
- According to sources, Dahntay’s new contract includes a “Love of the Climbing Carpet Covered Structures” clause.
- “Shimbleshanks for nothing.” — the Indiana Pacers
- He was great on that one Paula Abdul song.
- “The Aristocats” was right. Ev’rybody does want to be a cat.
- He is Siamese, if you please. (Also Siamese if you don’t please.)
- Dahntay Jones is Alexey Shved’s new favorite player.
Cat jokes are actually harder than you’d think, but please feel free to give it a shot in the comments.