This is a photo of Iman Shumpert attending an 80s party, looking like Dwayne Wayne (which, PS, is incredibly hard to type after years of writing about Dwyane Wade) or maybe an extra from those Nike Hyperizers ads from a few years back. And while you might think that he’s rocking a perfectly stereotypical 1990s look, let’s just chalk that up to him being born after the 80s ended and the fact that “A Different World” started in 1987 and ended in 1993. It’s hard to pinpoint a look when it spans multiple decades.
And just for fun, here’s a list of jokes to be made about this:
- Cool Urban Outfitters starter kit.
- I see Russell Westbrook finally had a garage sale.
- I’m not a big fan of Jay Electronica’s new look.
- Nice to see he finally upgraded to a student apartment for sophomore year.
- Should have went with the Amaro filter.
- 2 CHAAAIIIINNNNNNNZZZZZ!
- If Frodo throws the One Ring in to this shirt, does it destroy Sauron’s power?
After the jump, more pics of Iman in the 80s kind of. Feel free to add some zingers in the comments.
(via Believe the Hype)