- He looks like he is in costume.
- More specifically, he looks like he’s wearing a comically over-exaggerated Andrew Bynum costume.
- This is his third different hairstyle in the past three games.
- His head looks like a Mario mushroom.
- Last night was November 16, so there’s really no reason to be in costume.
- Josh Childress looks like this every day and that’s not a costume.
- He has to be messing with us.
Verdict: He has become his own costume, so technically both no and yes.
(image via Dan McQuade)