I think we can all agree that this is the perfect time for an impromptu round of typing-only Pun Gun. I mean, if the fourth-biggest daily paper in the United States can do it, why can’t we? I’ll start.
- Nets beat Knicks, on to the next one
- Brooklyn D’efense comes up big in win against Knicks
- Nets ask: ‘Can I Get a Win Win?”
- Curls, curls, curls: How Deron Williams’ haircut is taking over Brooklyn
- Nets brush Knicks off their shoulder
- It’s a hard Knicks loss for them
- Reggie What, Reggie Who — Evans cleans glass in Nets win
- Prokhorov plan proves money ain’t a thang
- Ask the Knicks, they don’t want it with Nets, nooooooo!
- Stackhouse: “I Just Wanna Shoot U (Give It 3 Me)”
Please add yours in the comments, but make sure they’re Nets-Knicksy. Or else.