Are you guys interested in reading about a bunch of different times that Dwight Howard has cried? Well, such an article exists in the Los Angeles Times, and it tells all about how emotional of a guy Dwight Howard is. He cries at movies, he cries at insults, he cries at other things. Extra, extra. Read all about it: Dwight Howard is a human.
But yes, Dwight Howard is so emotional that he legitimately said “I’m emotional” in this interview without a trace of irony. And like I said, he cries at a lot of things, many of which are listed in this article. These cry moments include but are not limited to:
- When families in Orlando begged him to stay.
- When LeBron James won his first championship.
- While listening to Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” in bed after the Magic lost to the Lakers in the 2009 Finals.
- When some people were killed during Tom Cruise’s new movie, “Jack Reacher.”
- That time he lost a dance-off to Shaq.
- When Bambi’s mother was shot in the documentary film, “Bambi.”
- Whilst chopping onions.
- Got kicked in the nuts once.
- When he dropped his ice cream cone.
- The beginning of “Finding Nemo.”
- The middle of “Finding Nemo.”
- The end of “Finding Nemo.”
- All the in-between parts of “Finding Nemo.”
- During the instrumental outro for Interpol’s “PDA.”
- The first time his dad told him he loved him as a grown-up.
- The night Chicago died.
- Every time he’s been pepper sprayed.
- After Bunny was kidnapped.
- When he found out that Stan Van Gundy had just zinged him.
- Immediately after being born.
Crying is OK, my friends. Strong men also cry and Dwight Howard is nothing if not a strong man. In fact, I think it’d be nice if we all joined in the comments and talked about the last time we cried. Really work through some things. This is a safe place.