- He looks like he is in costume.
- Only half of his hair is braided, which seems aerodynamically nonsensical.
- This could be the beginning of a Two-Face costume from the Tommy Lee Jones era.
- Considering he hasn’t yet played a game for the Sixers, you’d think he’d have enough time to let all of his hair down.
- Has had his hair braided before, so it makes sense he’d have some remnants.
- Might have been thinking, “Cornrows are kinda cool” but couldn’t really talk himself in to them.
- Left side of head could have just been super itchy.
- It’s my birthday and this is Andrew Bynum’s very weird idea of a present.
Verdict: Worst case of bedhead ever. Not a costume.
(via Jordan Raanan)