The best All-Star weekend, Friday through Sunday, in recent memory has given way to trade talk, grey skies and the general malaise that comes as February turns to March. So why not relive the good times? Here’s a quick recap of the very best that TBJ had to offer this past weekend. We won the weekend’s MVP, so you know it’s good.
- Things were off to a great start when Tas could barely talk. Probably the dumbest/funniest video of the bunch.
- J.E. Skeets nemesis and Tas Melas favorite “Box Out Kid” made a repeat appearance at this year’s Media Day. For whatever reason, he didn’t want Melas’ autograph. Strange.
- Trey talked to Kevin Durant. He mentioned how beautiful Scarlett Johannson is. Everyone agreed.
- The All-Stars considered their post-lockout occupations. Ray Allen’s fitness center sounds promising.
- We got the scoop behind Blake Griffin’s Dunk Contest-winning dunks, even though we didn’t think they were the best dunks of the night.
- Jam Session III had a controversial finish, one which left Tas Melas fans crying in their milks.
- Look out, Lamar Odom, you’ve got competition. TBJ got a bunch of grown men to talk about what they smell like. Not weird at all.
- Matt Barnes talked about “Homie,” Dwight Howard apologized to his shoe company for his first dog’s name, Jrue Holiday directed us to the Cali Swag District and Ken Jeong let us know about his digestive problems as we asked a bunch of random guys some really random questions.
That’s the good stuff, but if you’re interested in checking out all of our All-Star Weekend coverage please do so. It’s a really good memory for us.
Skeets, Tas, JD and Matt are all on a well-deserved vacation this week, so there will be no daily show until March 2. We’ll still be posting, just not those videos you love so much. But stick around — it gets lonely when they’re gone.